Friday, March 13, 2009

My hands are FREE!


Well, today is a banner day in the Phillips household. The postman hath brought the long awaited Snuggie. Yes, THAT Snuggie. The do-it-yourself druid-in-a-box kit arrived this morning and I'm sure my wife and sons will be fighting over them this evening.

We've posted this deal over at dealnews.com a few times in the past month, and I must say... it's a helluva deal. Two Snuggies and two booklights for $15.

Now if only Costco could speed up its shipping process.

God bless "As Seen On TV" items...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure enough the Snuggie infomercials draw in my attention like a magnet, though i haven't gotten the point of actually buying one yet

Chuck said...

Well, I must say after 24 hours of use it was a good buy. My youngest son LOVES it! I know it's just glorified backwards robe, but to him it doubles as a Mage's cloak... and the booklight, a wand.

For $15 bucks, I say bite the bullet and pick up a pair. :)